Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Things I love: Squeak Design

It's no secret that pretty things make your day better.

Squeak make beautiful silk scarves, bags, cushions, and my personal favourite, quilts. There's no denying the 'comfort' of my hospital bed could be infinitely improved with this beautiful, velvet-backed masterpiece! And they're even on sale... (no prizes for guessing which design and colour are my favourite!)

Better news is that you can win one of their beautiful overnight bags, just by heading here and popping in your details! Get over there now and support Australian design!

The Adrian Quilt in Teal is a personal fave of mine (and on my wishlist!)!
The Adrian Scarf in Teal is also sadly missing from my wardrobe...
You could win this bag. Get entering (link above)!
The very aptly named Peppy scarf... I feel peppier just looking at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment